STARISH

STARISH

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Things Happen For A Reason


The title might be a little cheesy, but I want to share this with you all.

Do you believe in that statement? Things Happen For A Reason?
Some may think it is ridiculous, but let me tell you, it is not!
There are some things that change my point of view of life.

I used to think that God may play with our life
We already have fate that we can't avoid
But He keeps making us face things that sometimes don't make any sense
Things that make us feel like giving up

But then if you try to overcome those nonsense things, you'll see
There is a reason why those things happen
And maybe when you realize the reason why
You are no longer in those times of difficulties


 

Let me gives you an example

I was once regretting what I did in the past.
I regret it so much that I couldn't stop blaming myself for everything that happen in my life
Any bad days and bad things happened in my life are my fault
That's what I think

I was once left this "one boy" for "someone else"
But then I realize my decision back then is not what I really wanted
Then I start to think any bad things I have with this "someone else" is my karma
For leaving this "one boy"
Then not long after, I end up being cheated by this "someone else"
Serve me right, huh?

But then, 4 years later I realize.
Those bad things and bad days not just because they are my karma
But actually God want to teach me to listen more to my heart

When "he" finally showed up into my life, I asked Him
'Is "he" another lesson to learn or the one that You destined for me?'
God showed His answer in such incredible way
So incredible so that I can't stop thanking Him for whatever have happened in my life.
I feel so blessed because of everything He gave to me and everything that happen in my life

So guys, things might be hard for you right now
But you also need to remember those times when you laugh and happy
  

"Life is like a Ferris Wheel, sometimes you're on top and inevitably you're gonna hit the bottom
 Without the lows we can't appreciate the highs
 The important thing is to make it count because you only get one ticket"

( Author Unknown )


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
 It's about learning to dance in the rain."

( Author Unknown )

No comments:

Post a Comment