STARISH

STARISH

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Being Saved

I was feeling a little depressed a while ago
Because I turned off my phone in order to escape from a certain someone
It's not that that person did something bad to me
It's just I'm trying to avoid what comes after I reply
Seems that I'm not ready with the opportunity cost of my dream

So, it seems that person a bit upset because I didn't talk to him the whole day
I know what he asked is not what I wanted to do
And day by day I realizes I've lost my mind about him
I don't get him anymore
What he wanted me to do always against my own free will
And you know what, something happened

That Guardian Angel I told you, he help me again
He.. lends me ears and listen to my burden
Well, he always did that,
But somehow, I'm grateful that he listen to me and shares my thought
To have a friend like that, I must've been so lucky
No, he's not just a mere friend, he's my Guardian Angel

His words are like light
That guides me to find the path so that I can continue
Continue to walk towards what I believed in
He's so warm and gentle...
That's so unfair ...
I wonder how does he thought about me?
Maa, iika ~


Ah! So for HelloFest 9, it was a blast!
And I'm able to see 1000% Boyz' performance xD~
They're so awesome!
There are lots of cosplayers and costreets there too,
But what really caught my eyes are Sebas-chan and Ciel-chan cosplay
I don't know who they are or from what communities,
But they're great!!
Still feel the doki2 from HelloFest9

Oh, and I bought neko mimi and its tail
Kuroneko daa !~
Unfortunately I completely doki2 so I forgot that Sebas-chan likes kuroneko
Should've wear the tail and say "nyan" in front of Sebas-chan
NUOOOOHH!~
But oh well hehe ~

I'm going to do my best!
Till next time, sparkling stars ~
XoXo
R E I

No comments:

Post a Comment