STARISH

STARISH

Sunday, November 10, 2013

HelloFest 9


Yo Minna! How do you do?
I'm going to hellofest tomorrow!! Got permission hehe
Whoa so happy! But I don't know what time I arrive
Hopefully got to see 1000% Boyz performance as Quartet Night and Heavens
hehehe ~
What am I going to dress as?
No, no, no
Not cosplaying yet hehe
But I'm not going to dress up ordinarily
I dress up like Terumi's figure (imaginary character)
hehe ~
And I'm going to go with Maru-chan
She'll dress up as my twins
So actually it's our Terumi-Marumi twins figure hehe
And we're planning to do photo shoot for our first cosplay this month or next month ! xD~
Hopefully it becomes real
For my first cosplay I'm going to dress up as Rei's figure
And guess what? It has twins too xD
So me and Maru-chan will dress up as Rei-Rie twins
About what its look like, still a secret :)
I'll post it as soon as I got the photos, okay?

Till next time glittering stars ☆~
XoXo
R E I

No comments:

Post a Comment