STARISH

STARISH

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Feeling Free


Hey guys, it’s been a while since my last post.
So, just now I decided to delete all my blogs and pages, and focusing only on this page.
Why? Well I just think now I need to be serious on what I want to do.
I am currently seeing a therapist right now.
No, I’m not sick or ill or suffer anything that needs to be cure.
Well I do, but not that serious you know…
At first I was just accompanying my siblings, well, there’re things happened.
But then I was curious and the therapist offer to check on me.
Then I think, why not? Maybe I will find something new about myself.
Why do you think I want to take the therapist?
Well, let’s rewind to a month ago.

Remember when I post about “The Guardian Angel”?
I was very depressed at that time. Why? I also didn’t know.
I just felt the world so heavy that I could hardly breath.
I felt that the world reject me, and the wish I hold inside of me.
I feel that I’m alone, that nobody is there for me when I need someone to talk to.
And so, that “Guardian Angel” came and lifted a little portion of my loneliness.
But that did not solve the burden on my heart.
That feeling continues until yesterday.


 
What happened yesterday? Well, actually nothing much.
That therapist was sayings words that lifted the entire burden inside of me.
The words that I need to hear all this time.

“Let it go… It’s not your fault…
  You don’t need to take the burden all to yourself…
  You don’t need to always be the winner…
  Because you’ve already become one…
  Let it go… Release all things that tied you up…
  You have become a winner because you’ve overcome three miracles…

  The first one was the soul that success to enter the beginning of life
  The second one was survived in living inside your mother’s womb
  And the third one was survived to enter the world…

Now it’s time for you to do what you like, what you really want to do…”

After hearing those words, I cried my heart out.
Not sobbing just shed tears.
Those tears are the symbol of me being released of the entire burden I’ve held this whole time.
That time is the first time I’ve ever felt so free and so relax, as if a weight has been removed from me.
So, at that point of time, I’ve decided to work my ass out (oops…!) to make the dream I believed in come true.

Till next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment