STARISH

STARISH

Friday, November 8, 2013

Hesitate

Yo Minna! Another late post from me lol~
I'm start hesitating to cosplay.
Not that I'm stop wanting to become one.
But these questions keep popping in my mind:
a. will I be a good cosplayer?
b. am I good enough to become one?
c. How should I start it?
d. After preparing the things, what should I do next?

Ah~ how confusing
And I keep making excuses about this (T_T)
Anyone reading this post can you tell me how to start cosplay?
There will be HelloFest on Nov 10 (This Sunday)
Planning to do costreet initially but I don't think I'll make it on time
Haven't prepared anything and my schedule already full this week @_@
No more anime / Japanese Culture events till the end of this year
Planning to do photo shoot but still can't stand being in front of camera @_@
Doushiyou?!



Just finished watching Dangan Ronpa
What a great anime! I understand now why people want to cosplay as Enoshima Junko
She is adorable <3
Still, I like Kirigiri Kyoko hehe ~ <3
She's just... stunning! <3
Lol ~ xD

Anw I'm so happy because the school's admin n marketing ppl praise my eye makeup =w=
One told me to use lens, and I am planning to learn how to use it xD
Long way to go, but slowly I might reach this dream I believe in <3
I'm just praying the best for all of you <3
And I really hope my dream to become cosplay came true <3

Til next time, honey stars ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment