STARISH

STARISH

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dare To Dream High

Hey Guys, I know I post 2 posts at the same day.
But I just can’t wait to post this post! (lol)
So, tomorrow’s my last day of exam and I haven’t study much.
It’s not that I don’t care, but I just want to blogging atm lol ~
Oh! And I’m gonna posts pictures (by me) and videos (well, mostly youtube) soon!
See, I’m getting serious about blogging XD So excited!!
Let’s move on to the main topic.

In my last post, I’ve said that I have a dream that I believe in and I’m willing to work hard to achieve that dream.
Do you guys have dreams that you believe in?
If you do, then you would know how I feel! xD
Well, what do you think that dream is?
FYI, it’s not an academicals dream that the parents demanded.
My dream is to be… a cosplayer.

Okay, I know this might sound silly.
Because may be some of you did not see cosplay that highly.
Or maybe some of you think that to be a cosplay is an easy thing to do.
Now I’m telling you that for me, becoming a cosplayer is not an easy thing to do.
Well, I’m facing the normal problem that you might be facing also.
My parents do not allow me to do this cosplay thing… at all…
Be it to wear contact lens, buy costume or wigs or pallets (makeup) or any other things related to cosplay.
You might think this is an easy problem to deal with, but for me, this is the first time I need to go against my parents’ will to do what I really want to do.


 
Why do I want to do cosplay?
Well, I meet some inspirational people in my life that change my pov about cosplaying.
The first person and one that gave most inspiration is ReikaArikawa.
Photo: young Levi in Philippines.
this Photo is sample.
A new PhotoBOOK is sold to 11/23 in ThailandอำเภอศรีราชาJapan festival (눈‸눈 )v

My schedule(^ν^)
■2013

11/02 :JAPAN:TOKYO AGF
11/08~10:★NEW!★Singapore AFA 
11/16~17:Malaysia:JCOS Club!
11/23~24:Thailand(อำเภอศรีราชา)Japan festival 
11/30:China/Shanghai上海
12/1:China/合肥
12/30~1/6:Germany & France 
(※It is not an event. sightseeing♪)

■2014
3/14~16:USA(Houston) Anime Matsuri Convention
6/13~15:★NEW★Netherlands ANIMECON

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=596179127084394&set=pb.315573555144954.-2207520000.1381153648.&type=3&theater
Credits to:  ReikaArikawa


If you’re an otaku, then you should know about Reika.
She’s an amazing cosplayer and she has been cosplaying for 18 years!
She has been cosplaying since I was born >.>
She is the one who shows me that cosplay is about expressing yourselves to the world.
She shows the world that you don’t need to lose the true you by becoming a cosplayer.
She’s an amazing cosplayer because despite being the character she cosplay, she is still herself, the Reika that is friendly to everybody.

The second most inspirational people are Ying-Tze (Cheryl) and Angie, Malaysian cosplayers.
Photo: I'm bringing despair to AFA Singapore <3

I've decided to cosplay Junko Enoshima for AFA SG on Saturday :)

My Meet & Greet will be at 3.15 pm.

See you there ! ^ ______ ^ 

#cosplay #danganronpa

DANGAN RONPA

Ying Tze as Junko Enoshima

Costume By | Ying Tze 

Photo By | KennTee Photography

TWITTER | ying_tze 
INSTAGRAM | yingtze
BLOG | http://ying-tze.blogspot.com/
TOKYO OTAKU MODE | http://otakumode.com/yingtze
DEVIANTART | http://yingtze.deviantart.com/
Credits to: Ying-Tze (Cheryl)



Photo: Sakuya Touhouvania ver.
photo by Studio Omoshiroi
edit by Angie0_0

Finally finish edit this photo!! XD receive a lot people ask me did i edit my own photo at my previous post~ yap, all my photos i edit myeslf~ mostly photographer will edit already or send original photos to me and i will do the touch up~

Actually this is my first time really do DI for cosplay pic~ because mostly i too lazy and it really need spend amount of time to complete~ but im grad i made it for sakuya~ love the final outcome XD 

2morow i have a panel at cosmart, will talk about photoshoot, concept and show how i edit this photo~ so if u got interest know how i produce my cosplay picture, dont miss the panel at 2pm-3pm at Parkamaya~
Credits to: Angie


These two girls are so awesome <3 <3
Ying-Tze is in early twenty year old and Angie is around my age I believe.
They’re so young but they’ve already become SEA or Asia or even world wide(?) well known cosplayers!
And they made their costumes by themselves!
Especially Ying-Tze, from what I know, she made all her cosplay costumes by herself!
She is a girl with talent and hard work after all xD
Oh, and I believe Reika-san also made her costumes herself.
There are some photos of her Kaito costume from raw until ready to use.
And to all cosplayers that made your costume yourselves, 1000, no, 2000 thumbs up for you guys!

More things that made cosplay so admirable are, the skills: 

a.     Skill to act
b.     Skill to pose
c.      Skill to sing
d.     Skill to made your own costume (as I mentioned above)
e.     Skill to face SO MANY people in conventions and other events
f.      Skill to express yourselves as the character you’ve chosen to cosplay
g.     Etc!

And cosplay is not about how to look exactly like the anime characters, but to be like the anime characters (feelings, acts, expressions, etc)
To be able to do this, you need to pay attention to the characters, their gestures, characteristics, how they talk, how they walk, how they smile etc.
I learned these things from Uta no Prince-Sama cosplayers from Surabaya (I believe?)
They are known as 1000% Boyz (Senpasen Boyz)
Some of you might have heard them.
They are so awesome!
Check this video to know the reason why!

Credits to: 1000% Boyz

Oh, and Indonesian Cosplayers like Pinky Lu Xun (I just learned that she is Indonesian, OMG!), Keiji, Richfield, Gisela Vianney, and other Cosplayers all over the world: Onnies, Tsukasa, Yugene Fay, and awesome cosplayers from Japan, Kaname and Touya, and others! (OMG, I’m using too much and xD) YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Thank you for inspiring me to be a cosplayer, and it might take one or two years or more or less (just which one, Rei?? Lol xD) but someday, I want to be, no, I will be a cosplayer. Maybe not as pro or as wonderful as them but I’ll do my best and give my best to enjoy cosplaying (because that’s what it all about, right?)

For you guys who are struggling to reach your dreams like me, I wish you good luck and may your dreams come true!
For any of my inspirational people who read this by chance, thank you so much for making me realize what I really want to do.

Whoa! I end up writing a very long post xD
Till next time guys!
XoXo


P.S.: Should've post a photo of each cosplayer but I'm too lazy sorry >.< Just check out their socmed, okay? Click that link !!! xD~

No comments:

Post a Comment